Thursday 18 February 2016

Upcycled Gift Bag

I have an 'upcycled' gift bag to share today...it's from L'Occitane...I think it must be one of their Christmas gift bags, but I didn't use it at Christmas and put it aside for something else as I thought that it was pretty. Anyway, I'm using it to wrap my Mum's Mother's Day gift...I added a cute little Penny Black mouse (from the 'Hello Friend' set), some paper flowers (a mixture or Prima and Poppicrafts) held in place using BasicGrey brads, and personalised it using lettering cut from snippets of card (using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet)...all in co-ordinating shades of blue.


Challenges for this bag:

14 comments:

  1. This is so sweet thanks for sharing at Incy Wincy hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift bag Helen, I am sure your Mum will love this, the whole design is adorable. Fabulous recycling too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great upcycling project - I'm sure your mum will love it.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project. Love what you did to the bag. Thanks for coming over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND with it.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! So cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, I love your bag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card! The image is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely bag love the spots
    thanks foir joining incy wincy
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bag is super cute. I love it when folks decide to make something other than cards. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Helen. Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy, good luck - Colette DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Thanks for joining our ‘Personalize It’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x