Monday 8 February 2016

Candy Hearts

Before I get on to today's card, I should apologise for a distinct lack of colour on my blog this week...I sat down yesterday to make a card for this week's Less Is More 'White on White' challenge...and before I knew it I had three white cards...oops! I promise that I shall try to make up for it next week! I used a cute Craft Asylum/Sizzix embossing folder called 'Candy Hearts' for the embossing...matting the central panel on to another piece of white card where I'd pierced a border using my CutterBee Bug. I cut a heart shape using my Cuttlebug 'Concentric Hearts' die, embossed that too...then layered it over the top popped up on 3D foam pads. I scuffed up the edges of everything to add a little definition, then added a sentiment (from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:


13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty .. I love those embossed hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the texture from the embossing.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Helen. The popped up embossed heart on the embossed background look wonderful.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card Helen! It's so elegant and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another striking beauty Helen and thanks for sharing at Less is More 5th Birthday challenge this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this classic layout and the fun font of your sentiment works well with the quirky heart.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. White on White is always so elegant, super make


    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just terrific Helen, class personified!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen this is lovely, so elegant.
    Thanks so much for joining our 5th birthday celebration challenge!
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty CAS card!!!
    Thank you very much for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !!!
    Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
    Lidia DT
    http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the white in white; so elegant and classy! Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x